Volunteer for the Children this Summer

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 12:08 PM
      Volunteer for the Children this Summer

      How do you usually spend your summers? Why not spend this summer serving children in Egypt?

      With the Coptic Orphans' Serve to Learn program you spend three or six weeks teaching the children English and also building special relationships with them.

      For more information on the Serve to Learn program, please visit our website at http://www.copticorphans.org/involved/serve-to-learn.htm or call us at 1-800-499-2989. The program application can be downloaded from this page.

      Another way to get involved is to sponsor a child. We will send you a complimentary copy of either the Coptic Orphans debut CD; "We Will Not Be Forgotten," or one of the Better Life CDs or tapes, along with your sponsor welcome package. Please note your preference in your sponsor request. Visit our website at http://www.copticorphans.org/sponsor/sponsor.html and change the life of a little boy or girl.

      Coptic Orphans is a Christian organization that was founded in 1989. The organization has helped over 5,500 children escape poverty through literacy and other educational programs. Please visit our website at www.copticorphans.org, and please also forward this appeal to your friends and colleagues.

      To stop receiving our email alerts, please send an email to info@....

      Doris Abdel Messieh
      Director of Public Relations
      Coptic Orphans