Help Dan with his Thesis: Spiritual Conviction and Religious Commitment

  • eternalparadox9669
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      Hi,
      My name is Daniel Pelak and I am currently a clinical psychology
      student at Eastern Illinois University and a former graduate from
      Southeastern College. I am currently working on my thesis and I am
      wondering if you would be willing to participate? I am attempting to
      study Paul Tillich's (Theologian/ Philosopher) theory of existential
      anxiety and religious commitment. This study represents a great
      opportunity to quantify religious experience in the scientific
      community. In order for the results to be significant I need a
      minimum of 200 participants; this is where you come in, if you are
      will, the study will take about 20-35 minutes and can be easily
      accessed from internet. You can click on this link <a
      href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=239233302776">Click here to
      take survey</a> or type in the URL address
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=239233302776. Also, if you would
      be willing to forward email on to anyone who might be willing to
      participate I would be extremely grateful.

      Thank you for all of your time and effort,

      Daniel Pelak

      P.S. Please help me graduate by filling out the study!