www.yellowpagescoptic.com

  • Maged Boctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      Hello Everyone,
      On behalf of Archangel Michael Simi Valley, CA, I am pleased to announce the launch
      of Coptic Yellow Pages. Please visit us at www.yellowpagescoptic.com for more information regarding subscription. Currently, we accept online payments. Please click on the "Advertise" link on the website for more details. Any questions or for more information, please call 818-515-4032.
      Best wishes,
      Maged Boctor
      Coptic Yellow Pages