Isaiah 12 [And in that day you will say ...]

  • marksedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      And in that day you will say: O Lord, I will praise You; Though You were
      angry with me, Your anger is turned away, and You comfort me. Behold,
      God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; `For Yah, the Lord,
      is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.' Therefore
      with joy you will draw water From the wells of salvation. And in that
      day you will say: Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds
      among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the
      Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth.
      Cry out and shout, O inhabitant of Zion, For great is the Holy One of
      Israel in your midst!

      Isaiah 12