From the Sayings of the Desert Fathers

    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 25, 2006

      Abba Or said, “If you have spoken evil of your brother, and you are stricken with remorse, go and kneel down before him and say, ‘I have spoken badly of you. Let this be my surety that I will not spread this slander any further.’ For detraction is death to the soul.”

      From the Sayings of the Desert Fathers

      Message 45 of 45 , May 15, 2013
        Christ is Risen! + Indeed He is Risen!

        Abba Theodotos said, 'If you live contently, do not judge one who who lusts, for like him you disobey the law. For the one who said, "Do not lust" also said, "Do not judge".'

        From: The World of the Desert Fathers