Give Me Strength

  • Abdelmalek, Raymond J
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006

      Give Me Strength

      If Satan's way I seek to go,

      Lord, give me courage to tell him, "No."

      Don't let my soul be led astray.

      Please, give me strength for one more day.

      And if I fall along the way,

      Then lift me up, Oh Lord, I pray.

      For, Satan's strong and I am weak.

      Your tender mercies I will seek.

      Your love is strong, your grace I need

      When Satan makes my spirit bleed.

      Give me strength, Oh Lord, I pray -

      To fight this demon, day by day.

      Satan's working overtime,

      Trying his best to change my mind.

      But if you'll help me, Lord, I know

      His evil seeds will never grow.

      For, you are mightier than the sword.

      I've chosen you to be my Lord.

      So give me strength, Oh God, I pray;

      By standing in the devils way.

      May the grace of God be with you in everything you do.

      Servant of Christ,
      Ray Abdelmalek
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FellowshipofBelievers
      To Subscribe:
      FellowshipofBelievers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      "Life is an opportunity to serve, love, and forgive as God, himself, has done for us."