Youth Dynamics: What Every Sunday School Teacher Needs to Know

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006

      ATTENTION ALL YOUTH SERVANTS

      This Sunday, July 9 at 2 PM, Coptic Family Services will be having a presentation entitled "Youth Dynamics: What Every Sunday School Teacher Needs to Know" at Holy Virgin Mary Church in Los Angeles . We will be blessed to have His Grace Bishop Serapion with us in this, the first of four regional presentations. Each meeting will be in one of the four sides of the Diocese. The schedule is included on the attached flyer. Everyone is invited, but youth servants are especially encouraged to attend.

      If you have any questions, feel free to reply back to Father James Soliman at FrJamesSoliman@... or at (818) 543-1533.

      Please pray for this service so that we may grow in our knowledge in how to best understand and better serve our youth.

    • Betty Tanius
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        +

        Hi Everyone, I hope this e-mail finds you doing well.

        God willing, this Sunday, Coptic Family Services will be having a presentation for Sunday School Servants at St. Athanasius Church in Northridge starting at 2pm. The series entitled "Youth Dynamics: What Every Sunday School Teacher Needs to Know" is being presented in all four regions. Although this presentation is specifically for the northern region, all churches are welcome to attend.

        Attached is the flyer for the event. Please e-mail it to others who may be interested. If you have any questions, contact Father James Soliman at FrJamesSoliman@... or (818) 543-1533.

        Please pray for the success of this project so that we may better understand and serve our youth.