Noah's Ark

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006

      Noah's Ark Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark.

      ONE: Don't miss the boat.

      TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat.

      THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

      FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.

      FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

      SIX: Build your future on high ground.

      SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

      EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

      NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile.

      TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

      ELEVEN: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

      TWELVE: Don’t tell me how rough the sea is, just bring the ship!