Something to think about

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      Think about this. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.

      1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die
      for.

      2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

      3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want
      to be just like you.

      4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they
      don't like you.

      5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

      6. You mean the world to someone.

      7. You are special and unique.

      8. Someone that you don't even know exists, loves you.

      9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from
      it.

      10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look

      11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the
      rude remarks.

      "Friends Are Angels Who Lift Us To Our Feet When Our Wings Have
      Trouble"!