A Prayer Request

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      Sunflower

      To all my brothers & sisters in Christ,

      I have another prayer request. We have just found out that one of our students in our youth group, Cameron Scott had to have an emergency operation on Sat. morning (1/21/06).

      My understanding is on Thursday, he told his parents that he was having pain in his leg for the past 3 weeks.  His parents took him to see the doctor and they found out that it was a tumor. When they removed it, it was bigger then they anticipated and the doctors told the parents that they were 90% sure it was cancer. Cameron is a very outgoing student and has been apart of our youth group for the past 2 years.

      I would like to ask everyone to pray for Cameron.

      First, when we pray let’s thank God for Cameron, he is such a great kid and a great blessing. Let’s also thank God for blessing us with Parents, Doctors, Medicine, and medical technology that God has already provided and was instrumental in removing Cameron’s tumor. We know God will heal Cameron, either here on earth or in heaven, so let’s thank him for his love for Cameron and his healing power. Let’s make sure God knows our desire is that he heals Cameron while he’s here on earth, so we can not only have more time with Cameron but also so Cameron life on earth can continue to bring Glory to God and be a force for Gods kingdom.

      Let’s also pray for Cameron’s parents, thanking God for them and asking that he give them strength, patience, peace & comfort through this difficult time and that God would provide them with resources and words to encourage Cameron.

      Please pass this along to your brothers and sisters in Christ...

      "Again I tell you this: If two of you agree on earth about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am with them."

      Matthew 18:19-20 (NLV)

      "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."
      Psalms 37:4 (NIV)

      "But
      I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD."
      Jeremiah 30:17 (NIV)

      "
      God's there, listening for all who pray, for all who pray and mean it."

      Psalm 145:18 (The Message)

      Thank you,

      Kathy Von Feldt  <))><
      Program Engineering