Diocese Young Professionals Spiritual Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006

      Hi Everyone,

      We wanted to let everyone know that in light of starting the year off right, the Young Professional's are having a Spiritual Day in February. Attached is the flyer, feel free to pass it around, but below are the details.

      Saturday, February 4, 2006

      "The Theology of Gender"

      Speaker: Fr. Bishoy Kamel, St. Marina Parish

      Location: Coptic Orthodox Christian Center ( Orange )

      Day begins with Divine Liturgy at 8:30 am

      Day includes: Spiritual Discussion, Activities, Breakfast and Lunch

      Also, please note that our web page is now up to date. All information regarding the Young Professionals can be found at http://youngpros.lacopts.org or you can always email us at youngpros@....

      Thanks for reading, God willing we'll see you soon.

      Diocese Young Professionals Committee