The Heavenly Father

  • obad_yaah
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2005
      "I love the Father". Does this statement sound strange to you? For
      many people, it may sound strange. Think about it: when was the last
      time you heard anyone say "I love the Father"? We often hear "I love
      God", "I love Jesus," "I love the Bible," or "I love the cross" but
      how often does anyone say, "I love the Father"? You do not hear "I
      love the Father." Why not?

      Many sincere Christians have wonderful adoration of the Son of God
      Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit but "the Father" is forgotten from
      their conscious. Then, you may wonder, what about "the Heavenly
      Father"? Is He just a mere idea?

      The Lord Jesus Christ said, "Â…the world must learn that I love the
      Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me" (John
      14:31, NIV). He wanted the world to learn from Him how much He
      loved "The Heavenly Father".

      Why should a subject like this be of any more than passing interest?
      Because Lord Jesus Christ himself said to the Heavenly
      Father: "Eternal life is this: to know you, the only true God, and
      Jesus Christ whom you have sent" (John 17:3, JB). So our entire
      eternal future hinges on our knowledge of the Heavenly Father and
      His Son whom He has sent. Therefore, why not examine this issue for
      yourself?

      We do not have to be theologians 'to know the only true God and
      Jesus Christ whom he has sent'? (John 17:3, JB). The faithful
      disciples of Jesus were, humble farmers, fishermen, tax collectors,
      housewives. Those common people were so certain of what Jesus taught
      about God the Father [Yahweh Elohiym] that they could teach it to
      others and were even willing to die for their belief.

      There are good reasons, then, why you should know the Biblical truth
      about the Heavenly Father. This truth is wonderfully and simply
      portrayed in the Bible. So, let us set aside our preconception and
      search for the "Biblical View of the Heavenly Father".

      I would like to invite you to join "The Heavenly Father" group at: