Happy Birthday Jesus

  • Abdelmalek, Raymond J
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005

      Happy Birthday Jesus

      "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

                  + Matthew 18:19-20

      Fellowship of Believers (FOB) is committed to sending messages and words of wisdom that youth around the world may benefit from it. Thanks to the grace of God for the messages he brings into our hearts.

      The messages sent are intended to help your relationship with Christ.

      This is just a way to remember that this is all about Jesus' birthday.

      The site, www.happybirthdayjesus.org, was launched with support from Christians committed to keeping their focus on Christ.

      The Web site doesn't collect any personal information.

      In wanting to join in wishing Jesus a happy birthday, those who sign on simply enter their name and the city where they live.

      Let us remember that we are of all the same body.

      May the grace of God be with you in everything you do.

      Servant of Christ,
      Ray Abdelmalek
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FellowshipofBelievers
      To Subscribe:
      FellowshipofBelievers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      "Life is an opportunity to serve, love, and forgive as God, himself, has done for us."