Psalm 68:20-35 [Let God arise, ... Part 3]

  • marksedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2005
      Our God [is] the God of salvation;
      And to God the Lord [belong] escapes from death.
      But God will wound the head of His enemies,
      The hairy scalp of the one who still goes on in His trespasses.
      The Lord said, "I will bring back from Bashan,
      I will bring [them] back from the depths of the sea,
      That your foot may crush [them] in blood,
      And the tongues of your dogs [may] [have] their portion from [your]
      enemies."
      They have seen Your procession, O God,
      The procession of my God, my King, into the sanctuary.
      The singers went before, the players on instruments [followed] after;
      Among [them] [were] the maidens playing timbrels.
      Bless God in the congregations,
      The Lord, from the fountain of Israel.
      There [is] little Benjamin, their leader,
      The princes of Judah [and] their company,
      The princes of Zebulun [and] the princes of Naphtali.
      Your God has commanded your strength;
      Strengthen, O God, what You have done for us.
      Because of Your temple at Jerusalem,
      Kings will bring presents to You.
      Rebuke the beasts of the reeds,
      The herd of bulls with the calves of the peoples,
      [Till] [everyone] submits himself with pieces of silver.
      Scatter the peoples [who] delight in war.
      Envoys will come out of Egypt;
      Ethiopia will quickly stretch out her hands to God.
      Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth;
      Oh, sing praises to the Lord, Selah
      To Him who rides on the heaven of heavens, [which] [were] of old!
      Indeed, He sends out His voice, a mighty voice.
      Ascribe strength to God;
      His excellence [is] over Israel,
      And His strength [is] in the clouds.
      O God, [You] [are] more awesome than Your holy places.
      The God of Israel [is] He who gives strength and power to [His] people.
      Blessed [be] God!

      Psalm 68:20-35