A NEW COPTIC ORTHODOX GROUP

  • Mina Ghabrial
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      I recommend to anyone that is enjoying marksedrak, to also join this
      group, it is called bkaras and is focused in California but has
      members from 6 different countries.

      <em>Subscribe to bkaras</em>
      <input type="text" name="user" value="enter email address"
      size="20">
      <input type="image" border="0" alt="Click here to join bkaras"
      name="Click here to join bkaras"

      src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/i/us/ui/join.gif">