Origen

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
      In the old days God's name was great only in Israel, but when Christ came His name became great all over the world

      Origen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22 7:19 PM

        How many things could each of us tell of, had we the desire, out of a thankful remembrance of benefits conferred upon us, to offer praises to God concerning them! Souls that have long been sterile, perceiving the barrenness of their own reason and the sterility of their own mind, have by the Holy Spirit through persistent prayer conceived and given birth to saving words filled with perceptions of truth. - Origen

        Origen, On Prayer, Chapter 8

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2012
            Lord, inspire us to read your Scriptures and meditate upon them day and night. We beg you to give us real understanding of what we need, that we in turn may put its precepts into practice. Yet we know that understanding and good intentions are worthless, unless rooted in your graceful love. So we ask that the words of Scripture may also be not just signs on a page, but channels of grace into our hearts.

            Origen
            From: On the Way to the Cross

            Check out our Lenten Specials which include Free Shipping