Psalm 54 [Save me, O God ...]

  • marksedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Save me, O God, by your name, and vindicate me by your might. Hear my
      prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth. For the insolent
      have risen against me, the ruthless seek my life; they do not set God
      before them. But surely, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of
      my life. He will repay my enemies for their evil. In your
      faithfulness, put an end to them. With a freewill offering I will
      sacrifice to you; I will give thanks to your name, O LORD, for it is
      good. For he has delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has
      looked in triumph on my enemies.

      Psalm 54