St. Antony the Great

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2003
      "...we must never blame our birth, or anyone but ourselves, for our sinful
      actions, because if the soul chooses to be indolent, it cannot resist
      temptation."

      St. Antony the Great

      Check out the following WebPages

      Coptic Orphans
      <http://www.copticorphans.org>

      St. Shenouda the Archimanidrite Coptic Society
      <http://www.stshenouda.com/>

      Coptic Orthodox Christian Center (C.O.C.C)
      <http://www.thecocc.org/>

      Pope Shenouda Coptic Orthodox Theological Seminary (LA branch)
      <http://www.geocities.com/copticseminary/>

      St. Athanasius WebPages
      <http://www.st-athanasius.org>

      St. Athanasius Youth WebPages
      <http://www.stayouth.8k.com>

      UCLA Coptic Club WebPages
      <http://www.studentgroups.ucla.edu/coptic/>

      Cal Poly Pomona Coptic Club
      <http://www.csupomona.edu/~coptic/>

      St. Mary & St. Verena Web Pages
      <http://www.saintverena.org>

      St. Abanoub and St. Antony
      <http://www.saintabanoub.org>

      St. John the Beloved Web Page
      <http://www.saintjohnorthodox.com/>

      Verse of the Day
      <http://www.votdonline.com>

      Mark Sadek
      <http://members.aol.com/marksadek>

      St. George Coptic Orthodox Church, New York
      <http://www.cocstgeorge.org>

      St. George Coptic Orthodox Church, Bellflower, CA
      <http://www.stgeorge-lacopts.org>

      Archangel Michael in Santa Ana, CA
      <http://www.archangelmichaeloc.org>

      St. Mary & Archangel Raphael
      Burlington, Vermont
      <http://copticvt.tripod.com>

      St. George Youth
      Bellflower, CA
      <http://www.stgeorgeyouth.com/>

      myCopticChurch.com - The Coptic Experience
      <http://www.myCopticChurch.com/>

      Cal State Fullerton Coptic Club
      <http://www32.brinkster.com/csufcopticclub/homepage>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2006

        "Die daily, that you might live eternally, for one who fears God will live forever."

        St. Antony the Great

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
          God has filled man with spiritual understanding and knowledge, for He seeks to purify man from his passions and deliberate wickedness; and in His love He desires to transform the mortal to the immortal.

          St. Antony the Great, On the Character of Men and on the Virtuous Life
          Philokalia - Volume 1