Psalm 50:16-23 [But to the wicked God says]

  • marksedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      But to the wicked God says: ""What right have you to recite my
      statutes, or take my covenant on your lips? For you hate discipline,
      and you cast my words behind you. You make friends with a thief when
      you see one, and you keep company with adulterers. "You give your
      mouth free rein for evil, and your tongue frames deceit. You sit and
      speak against your kin; you slander your own mother's child. These
      things you have done and I have been silent; you thought that I was
      one just like yourself. But now I rebuke you, and lay the charge
      before you. "Mark this, then, you who forget God, or I will tear you
      apart, and there will be no one to deliver. Those who bring
      thanksgiving as their sacrifice honor me; to those who go the right
      way I will show the salvation of God."

      Psalm 50:16-23