Please Vote For A Worthy Cause

  • paul_kist
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Dear All,

      I hope this message finds you all well. I am posting on behalf of
      my sister, Nadia Kist and her organization, Seeds for Hope. She's 24
      years old and is dedicating
      her life to helping those in Africa who are suffering from HIV.
      Seeds for Hope is now online at http://www.seedsforhope.org

      Check out the work she's been doing!

      Right now she's in fund-raising mode, and is looking for sponsorship
      and grants in effort to get her organization off the ground. It's
      been pretty amazing being able to watch what she has been doing, and
      the changes she is already starting to make.

      MSN is giving large sums of funding through a program called "Ideas
      Happen", to those who receive a certain percentage of a popular vote
      on their website. Nadia has made it as a finalist (top 10), and if
      she makes it into the top 4, she will receive a grant from MSN.

      Here is the link to the site, look it over, read her testimony and
      watch her video. If you feel this is a worthy cause, please vote for
      her. Feel free to foward this link to your friends and family, or
      anyone who you think can believe in this cause.

      Voting ends tomorrow, Wed Dec 1, so please take TWO SECONDS today,
      to vote for her, and pass it on!

      http://ideashappen.msn.com/Entries/Default.aspx?id=36508

      Thanks so much

      In Him,