Psalm 43 [Vindicate me, O God, and defend my cause]

  • marksedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Vindicate me, O God, and defend my cause against an ungodly people;
      from those who are deceitful and unjust deliver me! For you are the
      God in whom I take refuge; why have you cast me off? Why must I walk
      about mournfully because of the oppression of the enemy? O send out
      your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to
      your holy hill and to your dwelling. Then I will go to the altar of
      God, to God my exceeding joy; and I will praise you with the harp, O
      God, my God. Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you
      disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my
      help and my God.

      Psalm 43