The "U'' in JESUS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004

      The U in JesUs

      Before U were thought of or time had begun,
      God even stuck
      U in the name of His Son.

      And each time
      U pray, you'll see it's true
      You can't spell out Jes
      Us and not include U

      You're a pretty big part of His wonderful name,
      For
      U, He was born; that's why He came.

      And His great love for
      U is the reason He died.
      It even takes
      U to spell crUcified.

      Isn't it thrilling and splendidly grand
      He rose from the dead, with
      U in His plan?

      The stones split away, the gold tr
      Umpet blew,
      and this word res
      Urrection is spelled with a U.

      When Jes
      Us left earth at His upward ascension,
      He felt there was one thing He just had to mention.

      "Go into the world and tell them it's true
      That I love them all - Just like I love
      U."

      So many great people are spelled with a
      U,