Elder Porphyrios

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      Another time, while I was speaking about another issue, he told me, “I see a brother who is very angry with you. He is like a beast ready to tear you into shreds.” (And this was truly the case but I didn't want to say it).

      “You are not to speak, we will pray and God will calm him down. Do you believe this?”

      “I believe it.”

      “God alone changes the hearts of people. No matter what we do and how many things we say, we can accomplish nothing.”

      “But he, Elder, why does he do this? Why does he act in such a way Elder?”

      “Shh! Don’t speak. It’s not proper for me to tell you. You are to pray.”

      Elder Porphyrios, The Divine Flame