Elder Porphyry

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      You must not wage your Christian struggle with sermons and arguments, but with true secret love. When we argue, others react. When we love people, they are moved and we win them over. When we love, we think that we offer something to others, but in reality we are the first to benefit.

      Elder Porphyry, Precious Vessels of the Holy Spirit