4th Annual Ancient Christian InterVarsity Press Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      The Orthodox Bookstore is pleased to hold its 4th Annual Ancient Christian InterVarsity Press Sale!

      ACD

      This year we are pleased to offer eighty titles in our inventory at up to 45% off the retail price and free shipping on select items. We have added a number of new titles online such as, the Ancient Christian Devotional series, additional titles from the Ancient Christian Text series, The Life of St. Antony, The Eternal Generation of the Son, and Early Christian Thinkers. We also have a number of titles shown above that are not currently available online.

      Check out all the promotional titles and pricing information at http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/c/559674/special-offers?&perpage=80.

      If you are interested in building your personal or parish library but you are on a budget, please contact us to find out how you can acquire some of these collections on an installment plan.

      Churches and resellers, please contact us for volume pricing information as we do have a different promotion running for you.

      This sale is good through Sunday June 03, 2012. If we run out of stock, your order will ship in 2-3 weeks.

      If you are looking for an InterVarsity title that is not on our website

      Feel free to contact us at orthodoxbookstore@... for more information.

      In Christ,
      Mark Sedrak

      (818) 802-3169