Apostolic Constitutions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2012
      Christ is Risen! + Truly He is Risen!

      For the Almighty God Himself will raise us up through our Lord Jesus Christ, according to His infallible promise, and grant us a resurrection with all those that have slept from the beginning of the world; and we shall then be such as we now are in our present form, without any defect or corruption. For we shall rise incorruptible: whether we die at sea, or are scattered on the earth, or are torn to pieces by wild beasts and birds, He will raise us by His own power; for the whole world is held together by the hand of God.

      Apostolic Constitutions, 5.1.7
      From: On the Way to the Cross