Attempt at creating first chair of Coptic studies in America

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2012

      Dear brothers and sisters:

      The Claremont project is a serious attempt at creating the FIRST chair of Coptic studies in America. This is an awesome responsibility we owe it to ourselves, our children, and our beloved Coptic Church in Egypt and worldwide. We are deeply grateful to those who supported the project since its start in 2007.

      You can make a difference by becoming a PARTNER:

      1) Thank the Heavenly Father as you follow up on progress at:

      http://www.stshenouda.com/AcademicPGM/Progress_CGU.pdf

      2) Talk about it with your family at the dinner table,

      3) Propagate the good news to your friends,

      4) Enroll in the program as a graduate student, attend conferences and public lectures, …

      5) Donate so that the project may continue.

      St Shenouda Society has a short fall of $3,300 for its pledge (totaling $18,000) to Claremont Graduate University (was due 31 December 2011). The Society paid the balance by its credit card. Please help pay off that balance using any of these three options:

      1) By credit card at: http://www.stshenouda.org/StShenouda_CGU.htm

      2) By check payable to: St. Shenouda Coptic Society, 1701 S. Wooster Street, LA, CA 90035. Write in the memo: Coptic Studies at CGU.

      3) For employer-matching funds, please contact us to assist you.

      Besides this balance, the next installment of $18,000 is due 30 June 2012.

      May the Heavenly Father reward you for your generosity.

      Hany N. Takla htakla@... (President, St. Shenouda Coptic Society)

      Saad Michael Saad saad3@... (Chair, Council for Coptic Studies, CGU)

      To stop receiving emails about Coptic studies, please reply and place [REMOVE] in subject line.