Lev Gillet

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2011

      The invocation of the Name may be practices anywhere and at anytime. We can pronounce the Name of Jesus in the streets, in the place of our work, in our room, in church, etc. we can repeat the Name while we walk. Besides that ‘free’ use of the Name, not determined or limited by any rule, it is good to set apart certain times and certain places for a regular invocation of the Name.

      Lev Gillet (Monk of the Eastern Church), On the Invocation of the Name of Jesus, §6
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/p/2492439/on-the-invocation-of-name-jesus

      Only couple more days left on our current promotion:
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/c/559674/special-offers