Ecclesiastical New Year Promotion

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 1:40 PM

      Maker of the Universe, O Lord who alone have power over seasons and times: bless this year with Your bounty, preserve our country in safety and keep Your people in peace, through the payers of the Mother of God and save us. (Troparion of the New Year)

      The Orthodox Bookstore is pleased to announce that as of July 2011, we have completed distribution agreements for two more publishers. We have been blessed to receive full distribution rights to all Random House publications and imprints, and limited distribution rights for Uncut Mountain Press.

      To bring in the Ecclesiastical New Year, we would like to offer the following promotion for Uncut Mountain Press titles.

      Patristic Theology (Fr. John Romanides) Retail: $20/Sale $15
      St. Nikodemos the Hagiorite’s “Concerning Frequent Communion” - Retail: $17/Sale $13
      St. Nikodemos the Hagiorite’s “Exomologetarion - A Manual of Confession (hard cover) - Retail: $32/Sale $25

      For more information on these titles, please visit
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/c/559674/special-offers.

      Churches and resellers, please contact us for volume pricing information. During this promotion period we will offer free shipping (USPS Media Mail service) for 20 or more units for any of the titles we distribute.

      We are distributors for
      1. Byzantinon (gift items from Greece)
      2. Macmillan (Philokalia and Art of Prayer only)
      3. Penguin
      4. Random House
      5. St. Shenouda Monastery
      6. SLG Press/
      Fairacres Publications
      7. Thomas Nelson (Orthodox Study Bibles only)
      8. Uncut Mountain Press
      9. Hermeneutika Press (Russian titles)
      10. Alexia Publications (Arabic titles)

      This promotion is good through Thursday September 15, 2011.

      In Christ,
      Mark Sedrak
      The Orthodox Bookstore
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/