John Cassian

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 2011
      We must not think that anyone slips and comes to ruins by a sudden fall; it is rather he has been deceived by the beginnings of evil habits, or else by prolonged mental negligence virtue has little by little withdrawn from him and vices have thereby grown stronger and he has thus come to his miserable fall.