Archimandrite Justin Popovich

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011

      Christ is Risen and Ascended!

      No one among men ever dared say: ‘I am the Life.’ Rightfully indeed did He say it, for He conquered death by the resurrection, and showed Himself to be eternally alive by ascending into heaven and sitting at the right hand of the Father.

      Archimandrite Justin Popovich, The Supreme Value and Infallible Criterion

      The Bible and the Holy Fathers for Orthodox

      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/p/2311078/the-bible-and-holy-fathers-for-orthodox

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2011

        Humanism is altogether idolatry of the worst kind because it is the idolization of man. It is founded on the principle that man is by nature good and self-sufficient – it represents the most calamitous lie, which has caused so many tragedies in the world of humanistic science, enlightenment, and culture. For it has led them to such prideful self-glorification and to the glorification of man to such an extent that they have renounced the existence of sin.

        Archimandrite Justin Popovich, Commentary on the Epistles of St. John the Theologian
        http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/p/9259248/commentary-on-the-epistles-of-st-john