Tamav Erini Play

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 MB
    In an effort to encourage the youth to learn about our latest saints who lived in our time, the Youth of St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church of Los Angeles, are doing a play presenting the life of Tamav Erini. The play will be on Sunday, December 26, 2010, and is approximately 1 Hr in Arabic, and admission is free.

    Please see the attached flier for more information.

    For additional information, please contact
    Nadia M. Agaibi, P.E.
    (424) 646 - 7440
    NMichel-Agaibi@...