Thomas F. Torrance

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2010

      Christian faith starts with the knowledge of God in Jesus Christ. In that knowledge we are concerned not only with the duality of God and man in the unity of the one person, but with the unity of Christ’s person and His act in the one work of salvation.

      Thomas F. Torrance, Incarnation: The Person and Life of Christ
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/p/10016010/incarnation
      Looking for last minute stocking stuffers or gift ideas for the kids at church, consider the icon bracelets that we now carry. Check out http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/c/1180631/gift-items?&perpage=40.