Humor

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      Christ is Risen! + Trult, He is Risen!

      I had been teaching my three-year old daughter, Caitlin, the Lord's Prayer for several evenings at bedtime, she would repeat after me the lines from the prayer. Finally, she decided to go solo.

      I listened with pride as she carefully enunciated
      each word right up to the end of the prayer:
      "Lead us not into temptation," she prayed,
      "but deliver us some E-mail.
      Source Unknown