St. Cyril Festival This Weekend!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 5:23 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 383 KB
    In honor of the Feast of Saint Cyril of Alexandria, the church of Saint Cyril invites you to the Saint Cyril Festival on July 17th and 18th. On Saturday the festivities will begin at 4:00 PM, followed by Vespers and Midnight Praises beginning at 7:30 PM.  On Sunday the Liturgy will begin at 8:00 AM followed immediately by the festivities. We would love to see all of you there to join us in celebrating this occasion.

    Saint Cyril Church is located at
    2714 Durfee Ave.
    El Monte, CA 91732

    Attached is a flyer with details about the event. We hope that you and your family can come by!

    Thank you and God bless.