Ammonas (Monastic Letters Special)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010

      Now therefore, beloved, ask continually night and day that the blessings of my fathers may come upon you, that the hosts of the angels may thus rejoice over you in all things, and you may complete the rest of your days in all joy of heart. For if a man attains to this measure, the joy of God will be with him continually: henceforth he will not toil in any matter. For it is written, "The light of the righteous is never put out" (Proverbs 13:9).

      Ammonas

      The Letters of Ammonas, successor of Saint Antony

      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2882832

      Also, available as part of a three volume monastic letters collection which is on sale this week only.

      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2882864