St. Peter & St. Paul Joyful Return Choir new CD

  • Febe Soliman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009

    +

    In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, One God. Amen.

    Joyful Return Choir group presents their second album

    Lead and I Shall Follow

    Joyful Return is a Coptic Orthodox choir based out of St. Peter and St. Paul's Coptic Orthodox church in Santa Monica, CA. The group was created by God's help and by the prayers of St. Peter and St. Paul. The choir has been around for more than 10 years. We write, musically compose and sing through our God-given talents. Our Mission is to spread God's word, the Salvation of Christ and the Joy of the Holy Spirit  wherever He leads us

    Attached are samples of the album. If you would like to purchase copies, please contact Irene Behnan at ibehnan@...  or by calling (818)636- 5357.

    Pre-releasing prices are still available.