Second Annual Orthodox Day of Praise

  • Dr. Mary Hanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      The Coptic Orthodox Diocese of Southern California & Hawaii
           St. Peter & St. Paul Coptic Orthodox Church
      Invites you to attend the Second Annual Orthodox Day of Praise

      Schedule: 08:30-10:30 Liturgy
            10:30-11:30 Brunch
                11:30-12:00 Greet One Another
            12:00-04:30 Praises
      Coptic, Russian, Armenian, English, Aramaic, Arabic, ...

      When: Saturday, May 16, 2009
      Where: St. Peter & St. Paul Coptic Orthodox Church
             1245 4th Street
             Santa Monica, CA 90401

      Through your participation in this event, we (the Orthodox Churches) will have a unique opportunity, getting to know other members of the Orthodox
      Faith, exploring our similarities, embracing our differences, celebrating and praising God through singing.