425The Israeli Archaeologist - Funny

  • Emad Ibrahim
    Sep 25, 2005

      The Israeli Archaeologist

      An archaeologist was digging in the Negev Desert in Israel and came upon a casket containing a mummy, a rather rare occurrence in Israel, to say the least. After examining it, he called Abe, the curator of the Israel museum in Jerusalem.

      "I've just discovered a 3,000 year old mummy of a man who died of heart failure!" the excited scientist exclaimed. Abe replied, "Bring him in. We'll check it out."

      A week later, the amazed Abe called the archaeologist. "You were right about both the mummy's age and cause of death. How in the world did you know?"

      "Easy. There was a piece of paper in his hand that said, '10,000 Shekels on Goliath'."

      In Gods Love Always,

      Emad

      Freely Ye Have Received, Freely Give