New Moderator?

  • a_margarita_ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      Would anyone like to take over this club? I feel like I'm not
      doing it justice as its ownder. Please let me know. Thanks.

      Rita
    • markpopovic_7
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
        Rita, you're doing a great job! I have my own club that rarely gets
        posted in anymorebut people still use it to get information. Maybe
        if more info about Mark gets posted, people will be able to comment
        on it.