Junior Nationals

  • a_margarita_ca
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 25, 2001
      Hi Everyone!<br> Happy holidays! I realize it has
      been quite a while since the last message. I'd just
      like to remind you guys of the World Junior Nationals
      this year. Popovic, along with Spezza, Bouwmeester, is
      one of the ten returnees this year, I think we're
      looking at a winning team this year. *smile* <br><br>
      Keep the traditional alive. Our boys have won the game
      against France earlier this morning 15-0! Check your
      local listings for the times on TSN for the next games.
      The next game is against Russia (I think) on Thursday
      morning. Enjoy!
    • a_margarita_ca
      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 30, 2001
        Hi tcatalano_2000! <br> I've just visited (and
        joined) your gonzogirls club. Wow, you're into baseball
        too? *smile* I've only been to a few Jays game, so I
        don't really know a lot about them. Alex Gonzalez seems
        like a really cool player, it's a pity that he was
        traded to the Cubs... <br><br> Oh, and in response to
        the last message. I don't know Carlo Colaicovo too
        well. All I know is that he was the Leafs' first round
        pick this year and that he's been invaluable as a
        defenseman to Canada this year. He was a nice guy, he signed
        my mini Team Canada hockey stick. =) <br><br> Happy
        New Year everyone!