Did everybody hear about Mark...

  • markpopovic_7
    Message 1 of 57 , Aug 29, 2001
      Alittle while ago Mark had mono. I'm not sure if he still has it but he had to miss the Junior Evaluation Camp because of it. Hopefully he'll be okay for the start of the season...22 more days!!!
    • a_margarita_ca
      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 30, 2001
        Hi tcatalano_2000! <br> I've just visited (and
        joined) your gonzogirls club. Wow, you're into baseball
        too? *smile* I've only been to a few Jays game, so I
        don't really know a lot about them. Alex Gonzalez seems
        like a really cool player, it's a pity that he was
        traded to the Cubs... <br><br> Oh, and in response to
        the last message. I don't know Carlo Colaicovo too
        well. All I know is that he was the Leafs' first round
        pick this year and that he's been invaluable as a
        defenseman to Canada this year. He was a nice guy, he signed
        my mini Team Canada hockey stick. =) <br><br> Happy
        New Year everyone!