How's everyone doing?

  • a_margarita_ca
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 25, 2001
      Hey everyone!<br> How's everyone doing? I just
      came back from France, and nothing has changed on this
      page! Mark is probably in training camp for the Anaheim
      Mighty ducks right now, but don't quote me on that. ^.^
      Hockey season doesn't start for another couple of
      months, hopes everyone will have a great summer!
    • a_margarita_ca
      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 30, 2001
        Hi tcatalano_2000! <br> I've just visited (and
        joined) your gonzogirls club. Wow, you're into baseball
        too? *smile* I've only been to a few Jays game, so I
        don't really know a lot about them. Alex Gonzalez seems
        like a really cool player, it's a pity that he was
        traded to the Cubs... <br><br> Oh, and in response to
        the last message. I don't know Carlo Colaicovo too
        well. All I know is that he was the Leafs' first round
        pick this year and that he's been invaluable as a
        defenseman to Canada this year. He was a nice guy, he signed
        my mini Team Canada hockey stick. =) <br><br> Happy
        New Year everyone!