Majors lead~!

  • a_margarita_ca
    Message 1 of 57 , Apr 2, 2001
      Majors lead the playoff series against the Peterborough Petes 3-2! The game 6 is on Tuesday 7:30 at Peterborough Memorial Centre. Be there to cheer them on! Go St. Mike's!!!!
    • a_margarita_ca
      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 30, 2001
        Hi tcatalano_2000! <br> I've just visited (and
        joined) your gonzogirls club. Wow, you're into baseball
        too? *smile* I've only been to a few Jays game, so I
        don't really know a lot about them. Alex Gonzalez seems
        like a really cool player, it's a pity that he was
        traded to the Cubs... <br><br> Oh, and in response to
        the last message. I don't know Carlo Colaicovo too
        well. All I know is that he was the Leafs' first round
        pick this year and that he's been invaluable as a
        defenseman to Canada this year. He was a nice guy, he signed
        my mini Team Canada hockey stick. =) <br><br> Happy
        New Year everyone!