Mark???

  • memoriesofwex
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2004
      How's he been doing lately? Family probs haven't given me as much
      time on the computer as I would like.
    • Pops Lover
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2004
        hey- mark has been playing pretty well here in cincinnati. hes been up and down from anaheim a few times and also went to switzerland to play for team canada... any other news anyone has on him?

      • memoriesofwex
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2004
          Ya, I know we went to the Spengler Cup and about being called up. I
          wonder how he's doing now? A lot of what makes Mark awesome doesn't
          show up on a box score.