mark in Anaheim

  • jrenb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2003
      Just to let you all know Mark was recalled by the mighty ducks today...so hopefully he will get his first NHL game in soon. He did not
      play in the game tonight!
    • memoriesofwex
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2003
        Mark's not going to be playing any time soon. He's on the Spengler
        Cup team for Canada that is over seas now.
      • Pops Lover
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 23, 2003
          Mark was sent back to Cincinnati on the 17th i believe... he has been playing down here.

        • jrenb
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 28, 2003
            --- In markpopovic@yahoogroups.com, "memoriesofwex"
            <memoriesofwex@y...> wrote:
            > Mark's not going to be playing any time soon. He's on the Spengler
            > Cup team for Canada that is over seas now.

            Memories I know Mark is playing in the Spengler Cup, but when he was
            originally called up they said he might be pulled from the Cup if the
            Ducks defenseman didn't heal up. If you looked at my post it was
            almost 2 weeks old. He was called up he skated in warm ups one game
            but the for some reason I guess he never played. Also, Spengler Cup
            is pretty short it is over the 31st and another on of the Ducks d-man
            got hurt, so it is likely he could be called up at the end of this
            week. So there is a chance of him playing.