Mark lip synching from the PA Parade Float

  • Amuzinsuzin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      Here's something I hadn't seen.
      Mark's performance from the "Celebrate The Season" parade in PA:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYLX07p1YM0
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
        And who are those hot babes on the float with Mark???? Especially the blonde with the white fur coat!!!!! Yummy!!!!
        Steve

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
          As you put it (LOL)...The "yummy" blonde. (Marilyn) She might just taste good...she sure has good taste!  I've read that she was the parade organizer or maybe the (MDA) float organizer.  At least she's the one that chooses the rock star every year. I want her job. Man that would be cool to choose the stars to meet.

          Did you see the little "ship" on the float...It was funny when Mark sat in it.

          I can't wait to see what 2010 will bring!