Hello Everyone

  • timedwards21501@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013
      I am a man in prison that is looking for female penpals My address is

      Tim Edwards #05825-007
      Federal Correctional Institution
      PO Box 1000
      Cumberland, MD 21501

      I also have men Friends that I know that are looking for women penpals and I have a dating business where I want to hook up some men in prison with some nice women. I have a Facebook at

      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005776903393&ref=tn_tnmn
    • channingashbaugh@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24 10:59 AM

         I am a 42 years old female I am wondering if there is anyone that has any male or female inmates that would like a pen pal if so please email me at CHANNING28270@...  thank you very much. If you have an inmate that would like pen pals you may send them my address at

        Channing Ash

        PO Box 1891

        Matthews, NC 28106

        Chan Ash