Great news!

  • Amy <palzville@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      hello,
      I am new here and will just jump right in. I have the name of someone
      who would really appreciate it if you droped him a letter or card.
      Gus Murphy #17120-076
      POBox 2099
      Pollock, La 71467

      Also I am compiling a penpal directory. It will be a valuable
      resource. Check out the site and everyone add your web page, group,
      names of inmate pals or free world pals, etc. Its a worthy project.
      http://www.geocities.com/palzville/directory

      Hope to hear from you soon.
      Hugz,
      Amy