New Pen Pal

  • greydove68
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi my name is Greydove. I am a new member here. I am not sure if it
      ok to just go a head and post a new pen pal so my apologies if I am
      stepping out of line.
      I have a pen pal in a Kansas prison and he would like to find a pen
      pal for a good friend of his. I trust his judgment that he is a nice
      easy going guy. His name is William Horton. He is 39, 185lbs. and
      5'11. I hope that some one will take a chance on him and write to
      him. He would really like that. I also have a picture of him and will
      send to anyone that is interested.
      Here is what he wrote to me for a profile.

      William Horton
      #45232
      HCF-E
      P.O. Box 1568
      Hutchington KS.
      67504-1568

      Aspiring artist with unique perspectives and varied interests
      Interested in corresponding with someone who would enjoy sharing
      their experiences and perspectives on life.
      My current hobbies include painting, woodworking and reading.
      Hoping to share some laughter and tears as well as explore a few
      thoughts about ourselves.
      William